I have another fresh ingredients salsa recipe to share. This one features the creaminess of avocado, the coolness of cucumber, and the brightness of red peppers. It's a fantastic combination. Be sure to give this one a try at home with your family or as your next party side dish.
- 1 cucumber diced (about 2.5 cups) - remove the skin and seeds if preferred
- 1 red bell pepper (about 1.5 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (soaked to reduce sharpness)
- 1 large avocado or 2 medium ones, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (about half a bunch)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dice all the vegetable ingredients and add to a bowl.
- Add the cilantro, lime juice, and salt and stir until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve with thick corn chips or any chip substitute.
Post a Comment